Application for 2016 closed.
The Rotary Club of Pudu is working with YWCA to provide fully sponsored vocational placement for the underprivileged young Malaysian women to undergo a full academic term of Vocational Training at the YWCA.
Successful applicants will be provided board and lodging at the YWCA as well as undergo a Vocational Training Course.
There will be in total of 50 placements available for the following courses:-
1. Computer, Secretarial & Basic Accounting
2. Kindergarten Teacher Training
3. Sewing & Tailoring
4. Health Care
5. Culinary& Bakery
6. Hairdressing & Beauty Care
1. The duration of the course will be for a year from January to December, 2016
2. Candidates must be of age 16 to 25
3. The fully sponsored residential courses will be held at the Young Woman Christian Association (YWCA).
4. Candidates must be prepared to undergo the selection process and possibly even interview.
5. Successful candidates will be provided transport including airfare(for successful candidates from East Malaysia) to YWCA
Please click on PRC-YWCA-Vocational-Application-Form for the application form.
All fully completed application forms must be submitted to the Organising Chair, Rotary Club of Pudu YWCA Project Committee Rtn Laura Lee:
The Community Service Director Rtn Tenny Lee
on or before the 31st October 2015.