New cases are added yearly since 1995 to our list of reported/ published cases, now numbering more than 30, on debt recovery, winding up, injunctions and other areas.
- The Grounds of Judgment: Yap Kit Wah & 30 Ors v Yap Kim Choon @ Yap Siw Sin & 2 Ors dated October 13, 2014
- The Grounds of Decision: LGB Engineering Sdn Bhd v Saiful Rais Bin Shaiks Salim and 2 Others dated September 30, 2014
- The Grounds of Decision: N. Z. New Image Sdn Bhd v Loh Yok Liang dated August 5, 2014.
- The sealed order from the Court of Appeal vide W-02(NCC)(A)-466-03/2014 dated August 14, 2014: Fore-Sight Marketing Sdn Bhd v Quintraz Sdn Bhd
- The Grounds of Judgment: Quintraz Sdn Bhd v Fore-Sight Marketing Sdn Bhd dated March 5, 2014
- The Grounds of Judgment: Bumitech Marketing Sdn Bhd v Suasa Efektif (M) Sdn Bhd dated May 10, 2012, a case where two company directors were held in contempt of court and sentenced to Two weeks’ imprisonment.
- The Grounds of Judgment: CCM Chemicals Sdn Bhd v Wan Muhamad Ibrisam Wan Ibrahim dated May 23, 2011,  1 LNS 1011, on a case where the director claimed that he did not sign the guarantee, nevertheless a judgment was granted.
- The Grounds of Judgment: Choong Lee Kwang v Dayatera Roof Systems Sdn Bhd dated July 24, 2009,  1 LNS 1718 where a director initiated a winding up action to wind up his own company.
- The Grounds of Judgment: Vearrian Tanzania Ltd (Formerly known as Virian Tanzania Ltd.) v CNLT (Far East) Berhad dated January 16, 2009. The Winding Up of a Public Company Listed in the Stock Exchange, by a team led by Mr Alex Chang
- FW Industries v Suitech (the Original grounds written by the learned Judge Hishamudin), published in the Current Law Journal:  3 CLJ 210. Two petitions to wind up the same company, our clients’ Petition was the second one and obtained the winding up order.
- PECD V FREEHOLD (the original grounds written by the learned Judge, now Judge of the Court of Appeal Dato Vincent Ng), published in the Current Law Journal:  3 CLJ 215. Where an application to injunct our clients from filing a winding up Petition failed.
Visit www.cljlaw.com to download a copy.
打官司 法庭 讼诉