Compulsory winding-up insolvency liquidation in Malaysia is pursuant to section 218 of the Act.
It is a legal process by which the Official Receiver, now known as the Director General of Insolvency or a liquidator is appointed by an order of the court to ‘wind up’… Continue reading
- What Gives Rise to Contractual Disputes? How to Avoid Contractual Disputes?
- The Role of Credit Evaluation and Concise Contracts Terms
- The Legal Process: Letters of Demand, Statutory Notices, Courts, Courtsâ€™ Timetable and Schedule
- Bankruptcy Laws and Voidable Transactions
- Rules and Procedures Governing Bankruptcy
- Section 218 and Winding-Up… Continue reading