A Sheriff of the Sessions Court executed a Writ of Seizure and Sale in the enforcement of a Judgment on the goods of a Judgment Debtor.
A claimant produced a deed of sale claiming ownership of certain goods seized. Therefore there was a dispute on the ownership of… Continue reading
- What Gives Rise to Contractual Disputes? How to Avoid Contractual Disputes?
- The Role of Credit Evaluation and Concise Contracts Terms
- The Legal Process: Letters of Demand, Statutory Notices, Courts, Courtsâ€™ Timetable and Schedule
- Bankruptcy Laws and Voidable Transactions
- Rules and Procedures Governing Bankruptcy
- Section 218 and Winding-Up… Continue reading