- What Gives Rise to Contractual Disputes? How to Avoid Contractual Disputes?
- The Role of Credit Evaluation and Concise Contracts Terms
- The Legal Process: Letters of Demand, Statutory Notices, Courts, Courtsâ€™ Timetable and Schedule
- Bankruptcy Laws and Voidable Transactions
- Rules and Procedures Governing Bankruptcy
- Section 218 and Winding-Up of Companies
- What is a Section 218 Notice? What Are the Applicable Laws?
- Companyâ€™s Winding-Up: Court Judgements a Must?
- Rules and Procedures Governing Winding-Up of Companies
- Arbitration and the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration
- Modes of Recovery: Attachment, Garnishing Order, Charging Order, Judgement Debtorâ€™s Summons, Receiverships
- Statutory Limitation
- Questions & Answers
MR. ALEX CHANG HUEYWAH
LLB (Hons) Lond QMC, CLP
Mr. Alex Chang Huey Wah is a law graduate from Queen Mary College, London. He has been involved in conducting numerous training programs including Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) for their Continuous Professional Development courses nationwide; the Johor Bar Committee and also Asia Pacific Diligence.
Fri Mar 07, 2014
From 9:00am to 5:00pm GMT
JW Marriott Hotel
Asia Pacific Diligence Sdn Bhd
Register at >> http://www.myeventguru.com/events/14596/